Veterinary devices experts in Madrid
Numio tecnologías, 13 years of experience in veterinary devices manufacturing.
NumioVET-MONITOR is a portable multiparameter monitoring system which can be used in veterinary applications for acquire physiological parameters. It helps clinicians to control the state of the animal during medical interventions and anaesthesia.
Designed and manufactured in Spain.
10” colour user interface
Versatile and easy to use
Dimensions (l x w x h) 350 x 110 x 300 mm
Weight 3.5 kg (including accessories)
a) Lung pressure,
b) Lung flow,
c) Capnography (CO2),
d) ECG (Lead II),
e) Pulse oximetry (SPO2),
d) Breathing loops,
e) Long term graphics.
- Peak inspiratory pressure (PIP), Positive end-expiratory pressure (PEEP) and Plateau pressure (PP),
- Peak inspiratory flow (Fli), exhalation flow (Fle) and tidal volume (Vt),
- Respiratory rate (RR) and heart rate (HR),
- O2 saturation(SPO2) and Exhaled Carbon Dioxide (CO2e),
- Lung compliance,
- Temperature (depending on model).